Friday, October 8, 2010

We're Definitely Not In Boulder Anymore...

Location! Location! Location!
Or dare I say, relocation?
What is this? The 4th time already?

Hello to the very confused people who have been witnesses to my life, I bet you're thinking "not this again..." but yes, indeed, I have a new address, city, country and continent. Where exactly, you may ask? My very own Roma...nia.

It seems that life has led me to believe that you must be in the eye of the storm to stop it from destroying everything in its path. Or as the generations of women in my family before me would so adequately put it "You are a teaspoon, dipping yourself into crap."

Don't they seem optimistic.

In any case, this is me, alerting you, that I'm being very active in my mission of taming the storm.

Stay awesome, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment